Teen Leadership Board Application
Apply for Teen Leadership Board
Applications to join the FCVA Inclusive Teen Leadership Board are accepted annually May-August.
Leadership Board Member tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop leadership and planning skills
- Attend monthly meetings
- Assist at monthly Birthday Circle events around the Richmond Community
- Lead activities at events as needed
- Be an ambassador of Friendship Circle of Virginia’s mission of inclusion one friendship at a time throughout the community
- Create an ambassador project
- Must be enrolled in 8th-12th grade
- Prior leadership experience and/or community involvement is recommended, but not required. This is a significant time commitment.
- Please ensure you have time in your schedule to attend monthly 2 hour meetings and complete various tasks.
- This is a one year opportunity with the opportunity to continue each year of high school. (Take this into consideration to ensure that this is the best year for you to apply).