Teen Leadership Board Application
Apply for Teen Leadership Board
Applications to join the FCVA Inclusive Teen Leadership Board are being accepted.
Leadership Board Member tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop leadership and planning skills
- Attend monthly meetings
- Assist at monthly Birthday Circle events around the Richmond Community
- Lead activities at events as needed
- Be an ambassador of Friendship Circle of Virginia’s mission of inclusion one friendship at a time throughout the community
- Create an ambassador project
- Must be enrolled in 8th-12th grade
- Prior leadership experience and/or community involvement is recommended, but not required. This is a significant time commitment.
- Please ensure you have time in your schedule to attend monthly meetings and complete various tasks.
- This is a one year opportunity with the opportunity to continue each year of high school. (Take this into consideration to ensure that this is the best year for you to apply).