You are here
FCVA Junior Board
Junior Board Leadership League (JBLL):
The Junior Leadership League, is a fantastic opportunity for teens within the Friendship Circle community to learn about the disabilities community in Richmond.
Our leaders will participate in various group workshops and networking opportunities through our unique and rewarding monthly meetings held throughout the city.
JBLL members will fill a vital role in the future leadership of FCVA! Please see tentative schedule below to learn more.
(Junior Board League developed from the Junior Board.)
Qualifications to Apply:
- Must be enrolled in 8th-12th grade
- Prior leadership experience and/or community involvement is recommended, but not required. This is a significant time commitment.
- Please ensure you have time in your schedule to attend monthly 2 hour meetings and complete various tasks.
- Leadership League meetings are held at a variety of locations throughout the Greater Richmond Metropolitan Area.
- This is a one year opportunity. (Take this into consideration to ensure that this is the best year for you to apply).
JBLL TENTATIVE Schedule:
Most meeting are one Thursday per month for 2 hours. Below is a tentative schedule of dates and themes for each monthly meeting.
Motivations -JBLL projects and roles as leaders, personal goals, Birthday Circle planning and execution
Athletics & Achievements: To be announced
Health and Therapy
Learn about Faison Independent Living Center/Beth Shalom Home
To be annouonced
To be announced