You are here
FCVA Leadership Board
Friendship Circle of VA Leadership Board
The Leadership Board, is a fantastic opportunity for teens within the Friendship Circle community .
Leadership Board Members tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop leadership and planning skills
- Attend montlhy meetings
- Assist at monthly Birthday Circle events around the Richmond Community
- Lead activities at events as needed
- Committed to Friendship Circle of Virginia's mission of inclusion one friendship at a time
- Must be enrolled in 8th-12th grade
- Prior leadership experience and/or community involvement is recommended, but not required. This is a significant time commitment.
- Please ensure you have time in your schedule to attend monthly 2 hour meetings and complete various tasks.
- This is a one year opportunity with the opportunity to continue each year of high school. (Take this into consideration to ensure that this is the best year for you to apply).